Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I want to know how papa’s donuteria velvet donut tastes like

you sure you want your data to be stored and shared with 3rd parties including governments

I don’t like donut tier sugar but anything under makes me giddy

I miss the HEB chocolate chunk nut cookies so much. Insomnia cookies doesn’t even come close

Ok I have methematics bye bye

1 Like

Especially the one with chocolate chips

I love meth

6 Likes

Im about to eat 3 tasty pastries with maple syrup inside and walnuts on top mmmm

i want some methematics too

What if Walter used his own product?!?! | FILM THEORY

1 Like

@baker water your pronouns

mdma/mdmaself

3 Likes

Explosive diarrhea

:skull:

*Waterfalls

1 Like

David Cage you’re a genius

2 Likes

baker lore

6 Likes
1 Like

ok real story

so I was walking next to this hockey arena next to my place and some dude pulled up and asked if he can park inside the private lot im like “idk lemme check” i go in and get lost for a bit then find a reception with a cute 7.5/10 pale dark hair playing subway surfers or something. ofc i have a crush on her on spot and have a dumb pause first and roll my eyes around. then ask her if we can use the lot quickly and she says lot isn’t part of the gym and im like “oh its a gym? thought this is just a hockey arena”

here i am thinking “hey baker, you fuckin loser, you get no matches on dating apps and girls at the office only like the managers, nobody likes you. you have been wanting to hit the gym and impress the ladies aesthetically now is your chance”

i ask her name and start asking questions about gym membership. after some time I end up payin for three months and go back home making plans on how to woo her during the 3 months. tldr start hitting the gym. i never hit with the receptionist, now i am in love with plates, still a virgin

5 Likes