Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Ugh school is being a headache again and I am not even doing anything at all this week of school

School is being SUCH a headache this week they sent out some universal beam

1 Like

yea.

And yet I keep signing up to play Splatoon

1 Like

The UFO type?

1 Like

I had a scrim on Tuesday VOD reviews yesterday practice today. Draft tournament tomorrow charity tournament Saturday LUTI set Sunday. And I promised that one guy I’d play Splatoon with him this weekend. And I promised my dad I’d play Age of Empires with him at some point. And it’s Flight Rising battle week and I want the 1000 levels badge. And I also have like an incredibly large amount of schoolwork. And I’m hosting a mafia game and trying to sign up for another

I am not the most intelligent.

In terms of my ability to manage my time. What if I subbed in to another tournament they need a sub

my uni is on break school is not beating me up this week. i win

1 Like

Benguined wins

i have midterms this week

lucky

admittedly one is an open-book exam and the other is a project

oh i had midterms earlier this week actually. but not that many. i forgot they beat me up but at this point the start of the week is basically another week

1 Like

And all I’m doing is playing mahjong and Lobotomy Corporation. Not even the game I keep signing up to play

2 Likes

You’re at least self-aware enough that—

Oh.

2 Likes

I didn’t say anything about any other aspects of my intelligence. No confirmation their existence, no denial. It’s up in the air. For you to decide, not me. I just can’t be saying things that’ll get Hazzy on my case.

HAPPY STILL CAKE DAY MAGNUS

1 Like