Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

oh dear my falcon knight got critted in the face

the actual map

the actual map (btw there’s a boss with a sleep staff and this is before you get restore. sleep in this game is infinite)

instant death

fates has two bisexual characters and both of them are sociopaths

somehow she only died once over

I don’t know what you’re talking about

slaughtering an entire country just so we can get a guy to sit on a chair so we can then murder him is a totally valid plot

“fortunately it only killed me once” is certainly a line

see this romhack is great because it has NATALIE FUCKING WINTERS, who literally flirts with any girls you recruit her with

1 Like

say what you want about fates conquest
it’s never boring

1 Like

don’t forget that then Goo Takumi comes in, who is like Takumi but he’s been affected by the gunk

and he’s like “i am hatred waaaaugh”

Takumi is the only reasonable human being in conquest and his last decision before being Goo’d was to throw himself off a building to escape Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, proving that he did nothing wrong

then there’s revelation, which reveals that the true villain was the basketball dragon all along
also arete is in it

revelations isn’t even funny
it’s committed the cardinal sin of being boring

also the snow map
fuck the snow map

that map verily, doth blow ass, but it’s a HILARIOUS thing to drop as your third chapter

I like revelations unit balance

NYX JUST FUCKING SHOWS UP AT THE EXACT SAME LEVEL SHE STARTS AT IN CONQUEST WELL PAST WHEN SHE’D BE USEFUL

Its so fucking stupid

You can tell they were just like “oh, yeah, we gotta have the player recruit this one too” with half the characters

ON THE SAME MAP AS FUCKING SHURA