Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I’ve stolen these scenarios from a video. I’ll link it afterwards.

anyway the answer is pretend to go to sleep and then call 911

This is not the question. What is the killer signalling?

Obviously the killer is saying to turn the light switch off and sleep

its really hard to explain what b3313 is but like. its supposed to be like a beta version of super mario 64. but like. you know those liminal spaces
its like that but just a game of them

Do they want me to not be a witness? Most people killing people have some motive and aren’t just doing it to kill people. I doubt it means I’m next. Turning out the lights doesn’t help me not be a witness, really, though.

what does flicking your finger up and down a few times while pointing even mean. because right now i’m imagining the “ah ah ah you got me” symbol and i kinda wanna answer that for the bit but it’s obviously not what they’re giong for

1 Like

Is it Only Up Mario 64?

my favourite thing about b3313 is that all the maps for the game are in hilariously low res
mario-64-b3313-cartography-project-v0-6sf98idzvja91

1 Like

Why would they be flicking their finger up and down anyway

like what the fuck is this. how do you read this

1 Like

You tell me.

why did the killer commit a murder with the window open? are they stupid?

2 Likes

I guess if the exact timing isn’t known…I could say I was asleep when it happened. If the lights are on when the cops get there, I can’t.

Is this your answer, May?

no its just one big weird game

1 Like

Do you not have an ethical duty to report it?

it might be a “you’re next if you report this” symbol but. how the fuck are they gonna get to me i’m on the fifth floor. can’t get to me by window. if i lock and barricade the door you’re not getting in bozo

1 Like

I’m assuming none of you have any idea. There’s a time limit.

heres a map of specifically the castle grounds i think

1 Like