1 Like

ā€œcause the kid has no legsā€ makes no sense
if the parents hate the child so much theyā€™d just get them nothing

3 Likes

What makes me BORDERLINE

The wheelchair answer.
Killing to see the stranger.
Willy Wonka.

The meme that you defended the enigma killerā€™s maths and carried a dead body with you into the woods.

Make it borderline, maybe.

Besides the dog

my actually answer was to see if they were breathing cause you showed the pic of the elevator being the single window. the willy wonka one was very much a joke :P

1 Like

Exactly. It demonstrates an inability to understand why a kid might react that way without physical stimuli.

1 Like

literally never said that

Chronic pain.

Did my answer count

Dead typo.

Oh yeah

1 Like

Thereā€™s no borderline with hazard

1 Like

ill make up a random (still non doxxing example). sorry i have to make these up to avoid uh. well yeah you get it

something something whatever sandwichDESTROYER/ other words for some reaosn why did i say sandwhich destroyer
should become:
something something whatever sandwich/ other words for some reaosn why did i say sandwhich destroyer

its worth noting if a slash ever came after the second sandwhich everything up until that slash should be removed. there can be multiple sandwhiches

1 Like

psychotic behaviour calling me psychotic from a typo

1 Like

I donā€™t think that counts as an inability to understand why someone might react that way when I was in fact a child with chronic pain who got sports items for Christmas

2 Likes

I figured, hence why I went easy on you for it.
But the DOG, May.

1 Like

I was hoping I could get psychopath to reveal I have that autism hyper-empathy grind

1 Like

IMG_0085

1 Like