Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

But how else are you meant to see them again?

1 Like

That is true

You don’t need to use regex for everything

Yes

You’re creating an unsolvable problem and then berating yourself for not solving it

i think my brain has been completely overwritten by evil projects I had to use regex for a few times

“How will regex be more efficient than just doing this normally in this situation, I should know how to do this” It’s ismply not

Yes i understand the situation

magnus are you sure you’re not a psychopath

what did you get when you first watched this video magnus

in the videos example
cause your sister is dating them
in your example
asking for their number to go talk to them later or whatever

why would you want to go through all the effort of killing people over and over again to see them instead of just
getting it once!!

regex is all i know… i wipe a single tear off my face

this is a situation ive gotten into before. I think i should stop doing projects which require regex so I stop thinking about using regex

and then getting annoyed because I know no regex

i feel like i should know some regex by now. I use so much regex. i could not tell you a single thing about regex

im pretty sure I had this exact situation occur in my last regex thing. its because im doing all this perfectly only slightly evil regex stuff and then I get into this exact situation and go “mm. regex”

The whole focus on Empathy versus Psychopathy is so funny to me. Hyperempathy doesn’t make me a Good Person it makes me a bitch

2 Likes

It makes me go “damn you feel bad, that’s making me feel bad, get out of my sight”

1 Like

overflow

Empathy doesn’t equal consideration. The way to deal with excessive empathy is to learn to ignore empathy universally