Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Wow

Man the writer is really ruthless

back in high school a friend invited me to play minecraft with his friends and we played for a day and then i broke all of their chests and let their items despawn and i dipped

1 Like

and they were roommates

1 Like

whats this?

It’s a story on Jnovel titled: “Seventh”
“ In a world of swords and magic, where the Goddess is revered, Lyle Walt was fortunate enough to be born the first son and heir to an earldom. That is, until his parents disown him for losing pitifully in a fight with his younger sister, Ceres. Lyle had once been hailed as a prodigy—a wonder child—but the birth of his sister changed everything. After Ceres wounds him in their duel, an enigmatic old man swoops in to rescue Lyle and bestows upon him a necklace containing a jewel that has been blessed by the goddesses and passed down through the last seven generations of Walt leaders. As Lyle sets out, necklace in hand, will he be able to prove himself despite his humiliating loss to his sister? And moreover, will he be able to solve the mystery behind Ceres’s monstrous strength and the strange sway she seems to hold over his entire family?”

It’s interesting to read because of this, but…I get the impression that there is no such thing as a happy ending in this story, the author doesn’t seem to value plot armor for characters at all. Which makes it more interesting, I think, since you can’t really predict what’s actually going to happen

I personally wouldn’t recommend people spend money to read it tho

1 Like

oh geez

I’m merely looking at novels at jnovel to throw credits at that I already had

2 Likes

are you already wrapping up asiyah while i was looking away wtf

when ever! i always say this. i am down to play if i am not at work

1 Like

i’m shocked you’re not down to play at work with how much folposting you get away with

are you the kinda teacher who just lets their students do whatever they want so you can post on fol more often? or do you post while teaching

you do realise we have different time zones XD. i am not on any social media services while working

yes and that’s why i realize it’s in the middle of an australian school day. or does school start later in australia (lucky)

1 Like

its 9 o clock. i do my teacher work in the afternoons

1 Like

yeah american school does not work like that

1 Like

I just did this one I haven’t had time it’s been mahjong monday

1 Like

Mahjong monday. Candy eaters dream

1 Like

my god he’s transgender
Processing: image.png…