Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

If you think about it, what is the earth made of?

gen 4 ubers in particular was unhinged because kyogre was somehow even better than it was in gen 3 and there was no team preview. so literally anything that was water immune was a useful surprise option in gen 4 ubers to beat kyogre. even if it sucked ass in every other conceivable way

this includes the obvious suspects like quagsire, who will always find a way to be better in ubers than it is in any other tier. but it also includes shedinja. it includes fucking parasect

1 Like

Quagsire is the funniest PokƩmon

iā€™m a little sad that clodsire upstaged it but itā€™s a funny pokemon in its own right. it was the glue holding ou together against broken threats while they hadnā€™t been banned yet for so long

Atoms and moleculesā€¦

too small think bigger

Particlesā€¦

think bigger

Bigger oarticlesā€¦

this bit is funnier than the bir I had planned

1 Like

think even bigger

i love pokemon that have a bigger niche in ubers than in any other tier. in gen 1 ubers ditto has. a niche that makes it ever so slightly useful and that is the most useful it would be in any tier until it got impostor in gen 5

Rocks ad stones.

itā€™s not a very good niche. itā€™s the lowest ranked pokemon on the ubers vr and itā€™s in a tier of its own. but itā€™s on the ubers vr

Every time May says this Iā€™ll postpone playing it for a month

1 Like

God the author is such a character

THR AUTHOR IS TOYING EITH US AGAIN IT MAKES ME RAGE

ā€œ Personally, I didnā€™t see how anything was resolved, but I was at a bit of a loss as to how I could change that.ā€ god what a mood for this story

God the funniest fact is that the main character becomes a megalomanic every now and then