Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

There’s a very big chance in the months it takes for them to translate the rest of the sixth book (I’m on the fifth), it will be worked on again by the main artuhor but like

I’m so tilted
It was so good

I dismissed it as bad because I expected it to be bad but the comedy was so good and the story itself isn’t bad or that cliche

And the twists!

It flaunts the twists at you! It knows you are aware of it and is making you doubt yourself

I am so tilted

This would be like the dress vanishing

1 Like

May would you be tilted if that dress vanished?

Not anymore because I think I’ve won but I would feel vaguely tilted

1 Like

And I would’ve been more so before I won

1 Like

Videogames are good

Someone asked me if I would edit my post if magnus died and I’ll answer it with I would be very tilted that magnus died, and magnus should think twice about dying solely so I don’t become tilted

2 Likes

I’m thinking about how the Splatoon community I am in we all started out kinda sucking and all got better, like, collectively. And you can’t really tell because we primarily play each other but we’ve like formed competitive teams and shit now

2 Likes

And none of us were into comp beforehand pretty much

And better as tournament organisers and commentators and such. We have people TOing and commentating for major Splatoon tournaments and we all figured it out together

has the community gotten better at mahjong

We have significantly increased the number of people who know the rules of mahjong so yes

When our draft team formed 2/5 people knew how to play mahjong and the two of us wanted to name our team after something mahjong related but we were like “that’s not fair to everyone else they don’t give a shit about mahjong” and then over the course of the tournament we taught all 3 other members of our team how to play mahjong. One by one

I asked you because I needed to know in advance.

1 Like

may’s new pfp kinda fits
red pfp may arc

2 Likes

It’s bad, sorry