Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

fun fact ryoshu only has EGO from the original lobotomy corporation game

This links for the page to “stimulus (psychology)”. Incredible

well it’s not wrong i suppose

1 Like

i fucking love Wikipedia (the free online encylopedia that anyone can edit)
have i ever talked about the Alley Concept on the forums?

1 Like

vergilius is a color fixer (literally one of the strongest people in the city) and he literally never helps you after the tutorial he just fucking watches you do everything

It’s You

This is a joke you have been very helpful I appreciate it.

so true

1 Like

okay so
read this wikipedia page
you might not notice what’s wrong with it for a bit

1 Like

but then you get to this paragraph

you might ask… what the fuck is the Alley Concept?

https://alleyconcept.tumblr.com/ the answer is this tumblr blog that only over posted in 2013 which has a total of 2 notes on its’ posts

wikipedia truly covers every detail

1 Like

the edit which added the reference to this Highly Subversive Movement was by an account called Wearethesituation. the page for Situationist Pranks itself contains a situationist prank

1 Like

for those unwilling to open tumblr, here’s a sample of the Type Of Image that constitutes the Alley Concept: a photograph entitled I Saw U That Time

tumblr_d795d5fa26cb0b0a5779c7f790376266_d596ceae_500

1 Like

i can’t wait for may to beat this game and realize there are even more terrifying things waiting to be uncovered

1 Like

i am fire
burn those who dare to care for me

the alley concept is some person who was 13 in 2013’s art project, and it fucking rules and i refuse to report it even if it’s against wikipedia’s policies

1 Like

wikis (not using fandom) on already niche subjects are even better because they just. foster a certain kind of people

have you seen the doctor who wiki on fandom because. its pretty great