Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

what was the first game we played together and what was i

First of all, calling us cringe is incredible cringe. I’ll have you know that as a team are EXCEPTIONALLY pog and DEMAND to be referred to as such.

"They left messages which framed other teams’ actions as suspicious without taking responsibility for the c

1 Like

Umm, actually.
Objection, dumbass.
Haven’t you heard, you absolute failure?
Did Gumshoe not tell you?
Salary cutting noises.
Your garbage excuse for a “hypothesis” is wrong.
Why? Well, if you would take a look at this UPDATED AUTOPSY REPORT—

3 Likes

Hell Echoes, and I didn’t look at your flip because I was busy being insufferable in dead chat with Jaiden, so I never ingested the information.

2 Likes

So its about how a problem that was considered more before than now which is as said, problem of universals. Then the flavor describes that like what that is such as properties. And then it mentions the the scostic position.

2 Likes

Ok so the chronology is:

(And this is not my fault that ur gender is so confusing, it keeps changing every 5 minutes)

First i thought u have this very high pitched screechy whiny voice, hyperactive, with a lisp

Then i thought u have a bit more of a masc voice after i started knowing u better, a bit more enby, neutral

And now when i heard ur voice i just thought “thats just a girly girl voice”

So i have no idea anymore. Im lost

2 Likes

Optimal

1 Like

thankyou cause i forgot myself.
in my defence you were a hydra the first time i played with you

3 Likes

The case for trusting me/me being town:

1. There is a Parmenides role (as opposed to just a fakeclaim), as proven by [REDACTED]'s roletext
  2. Parmenides is town, since he’s not a stoic
  3. I am definitely Parmenides, since no one has counterclaimed
1 Like

Just think of May as the physical personification of gender and you’ll get it.

3 Likes

May sounds like May

2 Likes

i do get told my voice is more higher pitch then people expect from me

1 Like

i still hate parmenides

I didn’t remember it as the first game off the top of my head, because I don’t think in chronological order. But you did note that it was your first game here recently, and I remembered that, and I knew I played in it.

1 Like

“Does May sound like an evil villain all the time? Is that normal?”

1 Like

Are you a squeaky squirrel?

1 Like

it wasnt technically my first game.
my first game was a conversion only FOL vanilla game where i got pressured by frost since day 1 for making a joke about kiiruma

2 Likes

ask may

1 Like

i argueably dont count this game

Does hazard sound like that annoying fairy from legend of zelda? @May