Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

one time i had finished my work in class and was rocking back in forth in my chair and my teacher gave me a detention thing for it and I straight up weeped I could not do wrong. He took the detention back but everyone accused me of doing it on purpose. I never got detention

4 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

The best day to be in cookie thread ever, wtf are these stories

There was also that time the school took me on a small trip with the 3 other autistic kids. Without querying with my parents. There was also no mention of me possibly being autistic at that time. They just kinda assumed. We just got into a teachers car. On that trip they had us go on a run just because they like. Felt like it. They just stood there and watched us run

4 Likes

You guys are literally kids, how is the teacher taking such moral highness by protecting the importance of guns

So like, they watched you run in circles for no reason?

@May

yeah pretty much. im leaving out some details but the running? the running was for no reason

1 Like

“Okay story you gotta run”

“ok”

I bet they just were missing watching sports over TV

the only thing worse than the implications is that they’re probably true

1 Like

I’m so sorry.

1 Like

i got jelly beans :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the green one is full of envy like @Arctic :yum:

the red one is full of love like @Chloe :heart_eyes:

the orange one is @katze after eating lasagna (tomato sauce all over their face :pig: )

the yellow one is @Garfooled coz she plays mafia like a yellow potato :potato: :pinching_hand: :brain:

hmmmm which one of you should i eat first…

1 Like

Isn’t yellow banana flavored. Garfield is a monkey!

1 Like

this one was lemon. but she is still a monkey

green is apple. orange was strawberry. i couldnt tell what the red one was. maybe cherry

Orange wasn’t orange?!?

1 Like

What about the brown one?

1 Like

im counting it as orange i think the lighting makes it darker in that picture. the purplish one im counting as red

You

1 Like

yeah its actually them

Also I don’t like this brand of jelly beans ewww, tutu you have terrible tastes

1 Like