Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

katze can i post our dms from when I was getting marissa banned

2 Likes

yes, please include all of the offensive names i called her

2 Likes

the last one has panned out pretty well given that the mets were shit and may is probably not a chiefs fan. may’s hockey and basketball loyalties tbd

1 Like

HE GOT BANNED IN LIKE 2018. I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE ON IF IT WAS PERMAMENT OR NOT JUST THAT HE WAS BANNED. I HAD TO CONTACT THE OLD MODS KATZE

1 Like

it’s fun but some of the bosses will beat you up and take your lunch money. genocide is for the ones who have an entire day and some change to devote to beating it

look if you were based you could have just let him play anyway

1 Like

the genocide final boss is harder than sans and i’ve just accepted that i’m probably never beating it without easy mode

their answer was “yeag you can probably unban him now” and i was like why do you burden me so

1 Like

Last time zorvo was in a community I modded it didnt go very well is all I will say

1 Like

Last time I was modding full time, I created the single best environment in human existence. Though the plebians still complained 24/7

2 Likes

last time i modded a community everybody there bullied me for doing nothing (they were all right)

1 Like

hmmmmmm
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 19.50.19

3 Likes

oh no

It’s so over for all of us.

1 Like

when i mod i do a fine job but become boring. not worth it. i prefer being a little shit

5 Likes

id like to think i still excel at being a little shit

1 Like

vou- dum has been permanently banned

1 Like

only time i had mod powers over anybody was i paid an SMS to be a 2-week VIP in a counterstrike deathrun server which gave me minor powers. i submitted a vote to change the map. a guy disliked my choices and started calling me names. i was 12 and i got upset and i cried and i started using my mod powers to repeatedly slap him to make him fall and die (i couldnt modkill him). then a big admin guy came in and silenced me later coz i was screeching in all caps and i forgot what happened after

2 Likes

this was in january for context

3 Likes

also one guy got a gun and sat at spawn and just shot at the walls to draw stuff. he drew swastikas of course