Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Town won 38% of sll mafia games I have ever played

45% this year

Using that number & my specific rands I would be expected to win 49% of games this year. But I’ve won 61%. This is because I am a gamer

Over all time it’s 45% expected and 47% actual. For last year specifically it’s 27% expected and 19% actual.

Should I sign up for more games to get more numbers for the year…

Wait it’s the 30th

I agree its so adorable. I just wanna pinch her cheek while shes angy ^-^

tbh you should have

that game is bunk town is throwing and is just being allowed. to throw. they’re modkilling me and i’m letting them because i genuinely do not give a shit. they’re gonna throw

and they’re moderating may over going “hey maybe town shouldn’t be allowed to throw”

You forgot “throwing f**ks”.

when i say “town is throwing” i mean “they’re killing a confirmed VT because the executioner asked nicely to get their target”

1 Like

Oh that’s pretty bad.

1 Like

I would like to add to this thread to get closer to the 1984th post cookie !

Peach is so graceful here

1 Like

I would like to believe I always show atleast a sprinkle of grace! Get it? Sprinkle like a cookie!
:heartpulse:

2 Likes

Super Princess Peach (game) proved that peach is more than capable of defending herself and also flip the damsel in distress stereotype thing

Yet she’s still a damsel in distress on the regular :sob:

1 Like

this is more common than you think

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there was a game where Bowser came to kidnap Peach, but she didn’t have time that day so she used magical powers to throw him into the sky?

4 Likes

1 Like