Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

NEW MAY PFP DROPPED?

1 Like

hi may my hair is soo short (around shoulder length) ((it has not been this short in ages oh my god)) (((its nice though)))

4 Likes

Congrats on hair

1 Like

babys first hair dresser

most of the reason its this short is that my hair really needed cleaned up it had alot of damage from well. Never having a real cut in the last 6 years. And me having bouts of “oh my god I cannot brush my hair” making it need brushed Even Harder
ill probably keep it a bit longer than this going forward. its good to have a change though. a big part of this was having a change. a change but still like. My hair. That is me flavored

3 Likes

ill show u soon smile

5 Likes

Unbelievable that Marissa got banned before me. I try so hard

3 Likes

you did get banned for a minute one time

4 Likes

she ban on my marissa til i one month

4 Likes

was going back in time looking through some old botc games lately and @ElizaThePsycho i honestly think this was my highlight for BOTC last year

just this moment of bruteforcing besjbo’s entire riddle was a blast

4 Likes

Please tell the context for this.

and then we went on to loose the game for all the instruments

all amne Botc.

Basically no one knows anything at the start of game and we slowly have to solve our abilities and the mechanics of the game.

One of the mechanics was a Riddle and me and eliza were close to the end so we decided to brute force the last two steps of the riddle. it took us half a day typing in random answers but we got it.
and then we soul bounded.

2 Likes

Insanity got to me a bit

5 Likes

What was the ultimate answer?

1 Like

I forgot to take a exam for a class
Time to bring up the ATE and self vote

4 Likes

Let the leaves slide
and
Into our souls

2 Likes

remember that off the top of my head. you can tell how much is scarred me

3 Likes

I did that last semester cuz the professor just didnt tell us their was an exam next class the class before

2 Likes

Lmao