Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I stg my dentist has a script of non-yes/no questions to force ppl to try to talk while their teeth are being cleaned

It’s sadistic

1 Like

exactly

i wasnt talked to too much in my hair cut. thank god

3 Likes

folers when they have to engage in IRL social interaction lasting more than 30 seconds

6 Likes

I’m good at normal conversations that don’t happen while im a patient/customer being worked on by someone!!!

3 Likes

The place i go to has 2 people, one of them is the sweetest person who remembers everything about u even if its been years between fisits and like Doesnt do that

The other guy breathes LOUDLY through his mouth as he stares at ur teeth and then asks “what do we think about braces” bc apparnerly you would know more than him, liscenswd dentist???

2 Likes

Arctic is like if a redditor found one of those groups autistic people go to to meet other autistic people and just kind of stuck around as a bonus character

6 Likes

i usually get the same barber

her name is michelle

she always forgets how old i am and thinks i am like 5 years older than what i actually am and i always have to tell her i’m not

4 Likes

which is impressive because i think i look about 16
maybe 17 if i’m lucky

3 Likes

IMG_1299

5 Likes

Literally him

1 Like

1 Like

Gender dragon?!?

1 Like

Youbie, what did you do for you to be gatekept from obtaining a cookie

2 Likes

If i said i would get banned from forums

1 Like

Well what happened that you didn’t

1 Like

she went mainstream…

2 Likes

Imagine being good at gender smh

did you see the silksong trailer in the partner direct guys. genuinely incredible

1 Like

Im beginning to lose hope

1 Like