Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i still think about zirbo as treasure downplaying their OWN WOLFTEAM’S WIN by saying “oh town threw you didn’t play that well”

3 Likes

Idk they literally dont go on forums or anyrhing but they specifically wanted me to tell them ANYTHING and EVERYTHING related to zirbo after i told them about him a few times

7 Likes

Zirbo mascot

How do u think they felt when i complained ot them about that and then later was like “yeah btw that person was zorvo” they lost their mind and had to have me prove it

3 Likes

What did they tell you before knowing it was Zirbo

just sent them the quote with no context and this was their response lmaob

1 Like

I dont remember

1 Like

Bug boy hours

1 Like

I’ve said that like 3 times

1 Like

bug buy hours who up chirping

1 Like

@an_gorta_slanktai camping the bug catching contest cringe ass bug boy how about you go crying home to your bug house and your bug mother about your bug friends bug boy

5 Likes

i wish good things for him

4 Likes

why do you have this to memory

4 Likes

Hi guys. I feel a bit anxious writing this post, even though I should be happy. I’ve been procrastinating but its time I should just do it.

As you know me and Arctic got along very well immediately when we first met. Then we started jokingly saying i love you, calling each other sweethearts just as friends, you know. It started as a whole “haha what if” thing but. Um. I realize the huge irony here and i feel really embarassed about this. My face is red right now. But uhhh… yeah, me and Arctic are now officially … dating, i guess? Its been very difficult accepting myself since as you know i dont live in a society thats accepting of such things, as we are both AMAB. Im sorry i dont wanna make this a big glamorous thing, you guys go back to shitposting, i just felt the need to let you know and show my appreciation since u guys are the reason i met my partner. Love you all :heart:

19 Likes

i’m just surprised it took this long

10 Likes

Shall it last, you two.

5 Likes

you know looking back it makes sense
anyway, grats you two!

4 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

I honestly thought you both already were

4 Likes

congrats though! I hope things go well for the both of you!

4 Likes