Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

In nacrene city
Of all places

I am sorry but what

if it were one of the normal and sensible places to get stuck, like Chargestone Cave or whatever, it wouldn’t be a stupid way to get stuck

1 Like

ypu clearly havent seen the boiler suit

this reminds me of the last time i did a randomized nuzlocke on pokemon black i got a zekrom out of the free fossil in nacrene city

i still have that run and just never finished it

pokemon black but the nacrene museum people aren’t stupid and preempt n’s plan out of the gate

4 Likes

good night cha

1 Like

i stopped watching pokemon randomizers after someone doing a bw2 randomizer left the lab and was teleported directly to cynthia in undella town
it is impossible to top that

1 Like

tbh if Pokémon literally died when they fainted N would have a significant point about the ethics of battling

1 Like

Im very very sorry guys

You are all lovely and i didnt expect such a warm reception

I was trolling. Im not dating Arctic. I didnt except that to blow up. I imagined it as a cheap “haha” one-off thingy

I might have gotten carried away with lying about it. Sorry. I feel guilty. You guys are too lovely. I didnt mean to like. Take advantage of your kindness. I just found it hilarious and i didnt believe that id come across as believable

Sorry again, i love you (im serious now!)

Im sorry :frowning:

9 Likes

i’m not sure if what’s actually happening is too much better

N is like “you changed my life back when we first met when your PokĂ©mon said it liked you” and you’re like “sorry bro he died fighting Elesa’s Zebstrika”

:moyai:

3 Likes

you capture sapient creatures in tiny balls and then force them to do gladiatorial combat with other sapient creatures until one of them is beaten unconscious and hospitalized

imagine this is how arctic found out

3 Likes

:wowee:

2 Likes

yeah but your Pokémon says it likes you so none of that matters :) :) :)

2 Likes

I’d see it

1 Like

She didn’t even DM me about this until after she did it

I just opened cookie thread and then pissed myself

5 Likes

damn i can’t argue with that

1 Like

with your help you can change that,

4 Likes