Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i really liked splatoon 1 and splatoon 2s story but I also played them when i was Hella Young so thats probably got something to do with it

then again I also liked 3s a lot and paparnetly that sucks os maybe my taste is just different :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I won’t pretend I don’t die to it sometimes but it’s certainly not meta. But that’s how Splashdown has always been. If you can shoot it down, it does literally nothing; if you can’t shoot it down, it kills you badly. And that’s what the balance problem is

1 Like

This is according to Icibalus when it released

I think it’s different points of reference. It’s not objectively (that) bad I just dislike it and am constantly surrounded by people who LOVE it so I’m contrarian on purpose

2 Likes

I don’t play that many video games so I’m very selective about what I play also. So being induced to play a video game that is not like Guys This Is Literally The Best Thing Ever Made quality makes me a bitch

2 Likes

thats fair

1 Like

i also get that way when people are all saying something I Disagree with so i completely get what u mean

1 Like

Turns out the servers full of people who play Splatoon 3 for thousands of hours contain people who like Splatoon 3. Unbelievable

3 Likes

The fuck are they up to

I wish I could sleep for 18 hours. Tempted to double dose on all my sleeping pills. Physically and mentally this is one of the most stressful days I’ve had in ages.

2 Likes

I have done it before, but only because I literally didnt sleep for a week beforehand

I wish I could Not sleep for 18 hours maybe we could trade

I mean its better to sleep for to long then not enough ngl

1 Like

being tired sucks so much

what if I sleep too long and I’m tired anyway

2 Likes

It generally is but I also tend to be very very tired even getting enough sleep

3 Likes

yea that just sucks ngl

1 Like

im like that if I need to be up early

I need like 10 hours of sleep/night