Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

High school

1 Like

:sob:

if I donā€™t sleep for a single night I will be absolutely terrible the next day

if im lucky, I would sleep on weekends and tuesday thursday

I have to go to sleep like super super early for it to work and even then it doesnā€™t work on like Fridays

1 Like

still tho
how

Coffee

I also abuse coffee but aaaaaaaaa thatā€™s still insane

1 Like

Like I averted the crises in terms of relationships with my colleagues (I think?). Iā€™m sure my bossā€™s assistant is going to assign my shift tomorrow night 2-3 physically brutal extra cleaning duties that weā€™ll have to manage along with all the regular cleaning and having to drop everything and cook sometimes when we get hit, along with getting calls for some huge orders around 5 am from the firehouse. Thatā€™s totally fine as my best worker and I are running constantly the entire shift anyways and we can take it.

The bigger problem is that my boss was so surprised when her boss told her that we had lost $8k in cancelled delivery orders this period with most of the business being redirected to her former store. We are not cooking near fast enough on Friday and Saturday nights and I need to think long and hard about how this might be remedied somehow

1 Like

I had 2 full time schedules, so like 8-4 for my first class, and then like 5-10~12 for my college classes

at once? how and why

So there is a process called duel enrollment, where you can have a schedule with a local university on top of your standard one with your high school

3 Likes

And I did that to get more credits

but as you can guess, that means a metric ton of HW and like it was bad

1 Like

ALSO that reminds me. could classes just condense their material?? there are multiple classes Iā€™m in currently where itā€™s like. we go so slowly but I still have to go to class and do the assignments. It feels like a waste of time

1 Like

~1k posts until cookie mysteriously locks

1 Like

I didnt sleep because if I did I would fail everything since no time

for my shcool duel enrollment means u just Go To College instead of going to hs and it counts for both

1 Like

I did the same. 8a-3:30p for hs and then 5-9:45p and 9a-5p on Saturdays for dual enrollment

1 Like

Oh I wish, trust me, the number of times different classes teach the SAME THING is insane

1 Like