Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

you know i technically got an award for my play last year

The issue is once I start lying, I really just keep doubling down

1 Like

Debugging

1 Like

i was a vital part to town winning fam and my award was incredibly deserved

I mean I’m not as skilled as one but I might be as insanely focused. I literally get high off pain so

1 Like

we’re just debugging! so true

1 Like

May, speaking on the opposite scale of the physical durability. How are your bones as of now? You didn’t forget to do your exercises, did you?

1 Like

Can you disable the setting in your brian that makes you get a high from hunger I think it would be beneficial to my life

1 Like

Uhhhhhhh

No comment

depends on the lie
there are some lies as town which can be +EV if done right and possibly retracted at the right time

1 Like

May. I really wonder how can you survive with being physically uncomfortable all the time, and it doesn’t even have to be that way.

1 Like

whats EV

1 Like

expected value

1 Like

I wonder, how were you as a kid? Did you work by a schedule to build onto something?

ok tru, but doubling down tho

1 Like

I plan to lose 35 more pounds and be underweight by the end of the summer. Barkley ultramarathon is at the top of my bucket list so my goal is to run a lakeshore double marathon at least once per week starting next month.

2 Likes

Im losing 15 pounds a year and I thought I was doing well damn

2 Likes

Surely being underweight is definitionally not the goal

some lies it’s fine to not double down

The one May and I are talking about is when we fakeslipped doctor to try to waste a shot of wolf factional anticlaim (and of course it’s then safe to reveal the lie after it gets used (it didn’t matter anyway, 1 player in the entire game saw this slip and they were town))

1 Like