Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

if it’s so easy to read you why do you get misexecuted so much

2 Likes

THAT’S WHAT I’M ASKING

1 Like

I can handle being suspected as wolf because I know the magic words to make people wait 1 more day phase and I just keep saying them over and over again until I either slip up & die or win. Being suspected as town I’m always like “you’re fucking DISTRACTING me from the gamesolve!!”

4 Likes

I was watching code geass again

1 Like

me

2 Likes

Like as wolf I take to challenges better. The people who are executing me are playing WELL and them killing me shows their Skill. And it’s fun and satisfying to fight people who are better than you and often lose. When people are executing me as town they’re on my team and I’m sabotaging them by getting executed (unpleasant feeling)

3 Likes

I lean towards them sabotiging me

1 Like

There’s nobody to be happy for

If you execute me when I’m town and your town you are griefing me

1 Like

My brain doesn’t work like that. All other people are environmental hazards and it’s my job to win despite them

2 Likes

if townies are executing you as town it’s their fault tho

All other people are environmental hazards

I’ve been getting better at the Not Mocking People For Misreading You Part but the mentality of being griefed is still going strong

@hazardwast

I realise the joke now but I thought at first you were just telling on me for being hard on myself

2 Likes

Ayo!

1 Like

And it works I’ll stop now. You don’t even have to actually ping him just the threat of it is enough

Hazard isn’t even an austrlian right now so I can’t ping them and expect them to be awake

1 Like

eggman

2 Likes

one day i will become a may godreader

2 Likes