Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I’m totally being immature about this but also I’m tired and I’m mad and it was a ridiculous message to send as a mod to a member of your server so I am going to put Generally unempathetic in my bio

1 Like

BOO THEM

BOOOO

If I am upset by something I am going to talk to my friends to verify that I am in fact not making shit up in my head and that it is indeed something reasonable to be upset about. And this will make me feel better. Generally unempathetic

saw the post
Generally unempathetic

1 Like

But like what was it about. Why were they arguing with you and accused you of being G-and-U words

1 Like

doesnt give jester the dub when they didnt do anything to satisfy their win condition
“generally unempathetic”

1 Like

Not even the jester. The executioner. On me

1 Like

But in this case the thing they were actually calling me generally unempathetic over was that I didn’t think people would permanently hold a bad opinion of me because once I told someone to shut up

1 Like

Nya

Shut the up

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would get it in the heat of the moment, but feelings dminish over time in relation to a past event and I don’t quite feel this statement even fits what is being argued :sob:

What did they tell you after

1 Like

I explained to them I am in fact not unempathetic and they went “sorry I was trying to help but I always mess everything up” and I said that’s alright it happens. Because of my empathy

2 Likes

Ultimately if you don’t want to be on the get a load of thos guy cam maybe don’t be That Guy

1 Like

what do you MEAN
i already have crickets body. the game has given up
im assuming this is some result of the special item system being wack because i did pick up a soy milk. but i have not seen a halo or mitre so far. goofy ahh angel room

1 Like

I SAW!!!

WOW

she is going to kill all the sinners, all the enemies, and herself
in that order

3 Likes

this goes hard

1 Like