Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I would know since if you are sheeping me when I die n1 ur asking to lose

2 Likes

no town loves to be sheeped when they die with the leash amojnt of info

1 Like

oh god good luck brother

2 Likes

thats not true at all. he was miffled that he wasnt immediately sheeped after dying n1 in that eliza game where he caught lol and porscha. achro was upset he wasnā€™t sheeped after dying n1 in that mountainous game

1 Like

you are only supposed to sheep him when heā€™s correct

3 Likes

this
why donā€™t people only sheep correct townies

3 Likes

im a huge zug hater because theyre me except they do the things
i never do the things. i just plan the things. i like planning the things

4 Likes

MROW

1 Like

MY CAT IS LEPWING AT ME

1 Like

MEOWING

1 Like

Lepwingā€¦

2 Likes

L AND M ARE CLOSE

2 Likes

ITS BASICALLT THE DIAGNOAL I DID IN THE CHESS GAME

2 Likes

they are in fact one after the other

3 Likes

EXSCTLY

1 Like

i was having a victory lap after finally getting epic 3000 wins in the video game and someone whos not played the game in 2 years shown up im a party and started targetting me. As they used to. literally 3 years since then
how times never change
Today i decided i wasnt taking shit. As you all know i have endless patience for shenanigans but not today. ohhh no
i found their discord and searched for messages in the games server with my name and sent them to a friend in the party. Wouldnt you know they started completely avoiding me at all costs. they also said sorry like 3 times after
im way too proud of myself for this one

3 Likes

M for May
L for L
i agree its very close

2 Likes

im confused. victory lap like u were happy or u literally starting running around? and what did that person do to you? target you? how?

I do not usually take pride in destroying others. However who the hell holds a grudge over me logging in a block game 3 years ago

1 Like

i was happy. 3k wins is hard. celebrating
the game i play isā€¦ peculiar. its a free for all with absolutely no downtime or anything the game starts and you are next to everyone with weapons. hed purposely find me and hunt me down

1 Like