theres more of them now

1 Like

2 Likes

the ratings are pretty mid
but they all called the movie pretty

which is what id expect from a movie called fireworks

glad u liked it tho

2 Likes

this is the one time i can say with confidence that the critics didn’t understand the movie
i read all the reviews and only one came kinda close

1 Like

yea thats possible

tbh i dont take movie reviews insanely seriously if i have adifferent opinion anyway, just skimmed them since i figured it wasnt a movie id watch any time soon

2 Likes

the movie is very opaque because of how dense it is

1 Like

nod nod

i am basic i like watching things go brrr and then thinking about them later

i watched beau is afraid and its supposed to be like really deep and i was just confused the entire time and read reviews saying it was like the best movie theyd ever seen and i was like “what”

2 Likes

i’m not entirely sure if jjk is meant to be emotional
although they’re pretty good at getting me attached to people doomed to die

1 Like

i think it is but maybe the emotion is catered specifically towards me

i suppose i really like the feeling i get when i feel like ive figured something out all on my own

i dont rly get that feeling from movies. but puzzle games go hard for that reason

2 Likes

or mafia, but also mafia is bad

3 Likes

i need something to talk about hmm

actually i think ppl hate fireworks is bc its like a detective novel that ends as soon as the detective announces they know who did it, before they explain anything

2 Likes

tbh that sounds a bit anticlimactic when you put it like that

2 Likes

the story is written to have a climax! you just don’t realise its the climax when you first see it

2 Likes

i am now imagining detective novels that just end when the detective solves the case

danganronpa but there is no complicated explanation its just “oh it was that person” and monokuma is like “damn you got me”

2 Likes

your honor my client is innocent

“true”

1 Like

your honor i am a gay cat

“nya”

1 Like

anyway that sounds interesting i guess and i am mildly curious but procrastination and backlogs go brr

2 Likes