Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

oh i didnt even know the night ended for that game lol

damn he rly did get away with it again

1 Like

How do you manage to misvote

1 Like

yes
Achro voted norwee and quim did an RT pretending he just lost the game and when achro bought into it (which is like the easiest thing ever to fake lmao) he voted norwee too

It was achro/inconstant/lemon

No one except jess/niph had been achromatic’ed before so no one knew to just kill him if he was alive and hadn’t killed any wolves

Town was never winning even if they killed achro cuz both other wolves were voting him on day 4 and town still managed to kill another villager lmao

2 Likes

In mountainous in particular if town is skill issued to the point where wolves can vote the wolf wagon and the villager still dies it’s pretty much impossible for town to win even if a wolf goes down later because wolves had the rest of the game to set up and buss each other lol

1 Like

Achro told me he would force me to vote him if we were wolves together in a game and he told me he would make the case for me

I can see he does this to other people too

1 Like

:wowee:

Wolves have a higher win rate on Mountainous vs town.

easier to hide than it is to seek

@ElizaThePsycho

5 Likes

every time ive been in utah i have immediately left

starting my Utah wrapped off strong tho with 1 visit in 2024 alr

1 Like

i dunno if im gonna hit more than 2 utah sessions in 2024 tho cuz i am gonna do anything i can to not go back to tx this year

1 Like

i have 1 texas visit i have to do, the rest im gonna just make excuses not to go back

1 Like

n then just keep doing that in perpetuity

Put her out of her Missouri

Wait how are May and Litten have a total of posts in thousands wtf

1 Like

Skill

I injured myself forcing my bathroom door open with a butter knife

1 Like

I don’t know how I locked myself out in the first place

1 Like

1 Like