Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Did you lose

1 Like

Yes but we were already losing before that

1 Like

once I was coven and there were two people who I couldnā€™t kill at all and I was like
you know what
fuck this
Iā€™m the last coven
Iā€™m going to make these people WORK to kill me
And I proceeded to get people to execute every player including the monarch under the assumption that: hey, there was a Medusa, they could be fake claiming it, and if Iā€™m coven I lost anyway

2 Likes

thinking about the game yesterday where a Lookout saw and correctly reported 5 visits on the same player
me and kyo convinced the vigilante to mislynch them on the final day because ā€œthe wildling fed them infoā€

3 Likes

similarly to 1610 they got away with it for way longer than they shouldā€™ve (i meant it for my role channel guysss itā€™s about the solve)

4 Likes

there were like two people who were like ā€œhey maybe this was a slipā€ but they were overruled

1 Like

arete went on to be last mafia standing

1 Like

how bout them cowboys

itā€™s cowbover

1 Like

itā€™s tough for cowboys fans. theyā€™re the first 2 seed to lose in the wild card round, the lakers are having a mediocre season, and the yankees are coming off their worst season in 30 years

wtf what did jenna do

roll town. i think abovementioned can be used to discredit-

1 Like

finding my iso

okay so basically, Jenna had a role where she targeted two players, and if their character flavors were able to be supports for each other in game they would get a neighborhood chat

we/I misunderstood something on a wiki page about which players could support each other and thought she could be trying to pair two villages, and that that pairing should work (in fact it would not have worked). she was instead trying to pair a villager with May (a wolf). we redirected her in the hopes of potentially throwing sus on a villager, but instead it made it look like May couldnā€™t be paired with the villager even though he actually could have been, and therefore made his flavor claim look fake (which it was, but not for that reason.

2 Likes

skill issue (?)

I had a lot of those this game yes

have you tried not doing that :3

they spent two different kills to take me out. i was a vt

1 Like

obsessed

the bills will be the 2nd 2 seed to lose in the wild card round GO STEELERS