Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

May Fromtheflowers

2 Likes

I lost. Badly

You are Soleil, from NOHR. The daughter of Laslow (see above), you are proof that lesbians can have bad representation in video games too (though most of it was removed in the localization). You represent the DEEPREALMS.

[Strong Riposte] You gain extra damage when the enemy initiates a battle. Once per game, you can turn your SWAG on, killing one random person who visits you that night.

[Sisterhood] In Japanese, this ability is called “Girl Lover” lol. You are gay gay very gay and very pushy about it in a way that is not always respectful. Twice per game, you can control someone’s action to a player of your choice, but only if that player’s character is female.

2 Likes

PGO

lmao

or was the “what” about the idea of a GM rigging the rand. that’s normal in Quizbowlcord, this game actually had less of that than usual (one player got forceranded to the character who shares her name)

2 Likes

SWAG pgo

1 Like

I didn’t make enough swag jokes. Swag

one time i joked about rigging snowe catgirl flavor and then she rolled it anyway

in like a 60p game

1 Like

where do i learn the new town of salem 2 roles or whatever eliza

1 Like

uhhh

update doesn’t seem to be out yet on steam

lemme see tho

oh god theres an update?

1 Like

and there’s nothing in the discord

yep

does it say what the new roles are anywhere

1 Like

not yet

im able to log into their servers so it looks like it isn’t out yet

Someone in a Discord I’m in linked this video about common mistakes Gold Room players make (me) and was like wauw this video is so helpful and it says like “don’t fold so much, don’t be afraid to deal in, and push for high-value hands like sanshoku”.

I never fold and I always go for stupid high value hands (over actually practical ones) to my own disadvantage. This is the worst advice you could possibly give to me. I used it to lose the next game I played horribly

1 Like