Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I did core before any bsides. I used to think that was fine. I now no longer think that was fine and understand why I was miserable the first time I did core. I had significantly more fun doing reflections bside instead of the main chapter for shits and giggles

1 Like

i made it to farewell on my steam deck but got stuck on a cringe ass room and i hate using controllers so now im doing it on keyboard

it turns out i hated playing celeste on keyboard because the default controls are awful

it took me ages to get used to them but when I did i found them fine. I suppose thats how controls work

you know what you put it lik ethat thats fair enough but also i like couldnt play the game at all on defaults and then i googled “how do i make celeste controls not suck” and foudn a reddit post from like 4 years ago and copied their homework and the game is now way easier so i like my method more

1 Like

can you not remap them

1 Like

you can i just assumed that critically acclaimed homosexual platformer of choice would have defaults that werent bad ig

1 Like

the pico version uses the same controls

I like the pico version because it is free

maybe ur bad

take it back or im not sending you pomnis anymore

Im sorry i didnt mean it

1 Like

silviu learning how to intimidate ybw

2 Likes

I found worse

1 Like

when the hell

2 Likes

holy shit celeste 2

1 Like

they made a SEQUEL?

this is like a real thing btw
oldeste is a joke version of celeste classic where you play as granny. its only difference is its very very slow

1 Like

Oldeste