Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

It’s very much satisfying my desire for funny number go up. I think this game is stopping me from spending money

1 Like

mafia brings bad apples

2 Likes

like the song

melvor idle is the incremental / idler game ive played the most, i heavily recommend it if you wanna try another idle game

3 Likes

Having fallen off Kittens Game when I was younger due to a lack of Character Strength, I find it very satisfying to go back through this specific one and conquer it. Maybe when I get bored of it… which I inevitably will, I don’t have that much Character Strength.

1 Like

melvor idle is basically just runescape but menus

1 Like

i probably have 80 thousand uncollected runite waiting for me but i’m too lazy to open it

2 Likes

mining bitcoin made FUN

1 Like

Its not bitcoin. Its catnip

1 Like

me trying to shill pump and dump crypto schemes to furries

No. It’s Me trying to get more catnip, in kittens game

1 Like

Don’t tell lies.

didn’t crypto get pulverized into the dirt by the supreme court

1 Like

they ruled everything but btc a security or something

1 Like

Didn’t my wood supply get pulverised into the dirt by the crafting of more Librarys, but soon I will have crafted the maximum amount of Librarys so I can move on to working on mineral suply

1 Like

but may what about your academies

1 Like

Not relevant I’m going one basic resource at a time

1 Like

This does have the symptom of I have 41 Librarys and only 18 academies despite academies being way cheaper but whatever it’s fun to do things thoroughly

1 Like

I looked at this and thought academies was spelled funny instead of Librarys for a moment.

are you ashamed of us Chloe?

1 Like