Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

sex

1 Like

Omori’s my favourite (story) game, I know how this goes.

1 Like

BORDERLINE

2 Likes

It’s a B tier meme at best.

1 Like

this is significantly more devastating to me as i do in fact just eat slices of bread
but the point stands that who the fuck calls them breads

3 Likes

It’s not like the character designs even KNOW what sex is. I’ve talked about this before

2 Likes

Victorian English vampires do, apparently.

1 Like

3 Likes

Some of the crossover characters know about sex. But the first-party designs? They have NO clue. They have never heard of sex except from vague secondhand allusions

1 Like

i am the ONLY person i know that eats the fucking end pieces it’s practically just my duty at this point if i don’t someone is going to bin them and that is a WASTE of perfectly good bread

1 Like

And they’re trying very hard to be sexy because they heard about sex once but they aren’t quite doing it right.

1 Like

theyre like fish with. eyes and. mouths

2 Likes

The one-sided pieces are fine, they’re all just wasteful.

1 Like

i think about this at least once a week

2 Likes

magnus can i borrow your scissors

1 Like

THEY LOOK LIKE FISH

1 Like

Yeah, of course. I clean them dilligently so they aren’t rusty or dull in the slightest. What do you need them for?

1 Like

need then for using

1 Like

It’s like a very shiny goldfish. It’s pretty but there is no interaction. You can’t see an emotion on a fish’s face. You can’t TOUCH a fish, or at the very least it’s ill-advised. All it does is sit htere in a tank and look pretty. That’s what these women are

1 Like

why is it ill advised to touch the fish

1 Like