Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I, in my infinite wisdom, decided to make some variety of complex mafia or DR game

1 Like

Genius hour

Nice try but u cant convince us ur not in kindergarten any longer

3 Likes

make your classmates play a complicated mech heavy semi-bastard rolemadness

4 Likes

with no flips

2 Likes

1 Like

@Chloe

2 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

No actually it has nothing to do with classmates
But I think we will be presenting at some point

1 Like

imagine having to present something mafia-related at school

3 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

Idk my teacher said he thought doing irl Scotland Yard would be cool

1 Like

wdym irl scotland yard
as opposed to non-irl scotland yard?

2 Likes

1 Like

You go around an actual city and try to find the guy

1 Like

2 Likes

I just dreamt about @TodaysStory and you because we were just talking in her server where the tos championship will be and i fell asleep

We were at school. You two were sitting together at the front desk. The teacher was first a man and didnt get along with you, especially May. He was telling you two how little attention you were paying. He was calling May snarky and that her behaviour was bad. May snarkily replied that even tho u failed the exam you can do it on the retake and was arguing with him about his behavior. He brushed her off and kept talking over her. Her voice was meek and shaky.

Then the teacher turned into a woman. Story was up in the front solving some problems on the whiteboard. I couldnt solve them myself and I was scared and impressed at how smart she is. I was sitting in your place next to the teacher. May disappeared. Teacher asked me to pull up my laptop to help solve something. I was terrified to not have any cursed files be seen. I turned it sideways while loading to make sure nothing cursed is opened. She grabbed my laptop and looked at it anyway and saw cursed stuff. I died of embarassment but kept the class going. Did what she wanted. Class ended soon. My irl classmate pulled out a cigarette and lit it up inside. Classroom got noisy. Then she left me alone. Eventually i woke up, dead inside. But rejuvenated when i realized she did not in fact saw any cursed files. She didnt exist. Jesus thank u

3 Likes

@May (sorry i meant to reply to u initially but didnt realize im replying to myself) (its not that important!!! I just didnt wanna exclude u)

May (in a sweet and quiet voice): Um actualement I can retake the exam, I believe you should be the one paying attention. (smiles brightly)

4 Likes

Accurate fortress of lies lore

5 Likes

There is a single image in hazbin hotel episode 6 that makes the episode for me

Spoiler image is blurred
2 Likes