Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I didn’t wanna do any bigger a mountainous because I was worried about 16p dragging on too long without Roles

1 Like

oh also i am slightly theorycrafting that the optimal play is for everyone to intentionally be awkward when talking about masons
if everyone is, no one is

1 Like

fraZ0R did a very high-effort pretending-to-be-a-mason shtick it was funy

1 Like

It was a miller

1 Like

in a normal game i’d maybe call this not worth it + hard to adapt to specific PRs

but this game it’s literally mafia’s entire wincon + the only PR that exists

hey DEFINITELY NOT MASON BUDDY. who is NOT MY MASON PARTNER. what do you think about May. is he wolfy
i think he should go to jail

1 Like

I was kinda annoyed at town on the last day because someone public claimed non-mason TPR and someone else public claimed depowered (by masons) thus kinda confirming they weren’t masons. And 2 other people argued against the published mason message in ways that made it clear they weren’t

1 Like

is this setup not instantly broken by executing into one of the masonries

no executions nya nya nya

how the fuck does town win then

this is a very. different setup

Combinatorics mafia

1 Like

there’s also no nightkills

It’s like a Purgatory or Popcorn kind of fucked up

purgatory and popcorn are way more normal than this

1 Like

I had a jailkeeper role hwere I could privately message 1 jailed player so I went to a lockwolf and was like “hey guys we konw all hte mafia. Want to epic prank town by having you all guess the exact list of masons so they panic”

But I chickened out and lied to them about hte last mason depsite it being pointless to do so. My hands wouldn’t let me trustfall give mafia their wincon even though we 100% knew for sure we’d win

1 Like

did you actually know all the mafia

Yes. We got 3/4 mafia one day with one of our masons in the jail, and then a different 3/4 the next day with again tha tsame mason still in jail. It was 100% lock confirmed nohting can mess with jail numbers

1 Like

The GM was literally in our chat saying “lol the only reason I kept the game going is to se ehow close wolves get on their final mason guess”

1 Like