2 Likes

cursed ultrasound

1 Like

blasebal
l

1 Like

ok i cooked. 20/20. i funnyā€™d my way through calculus

2 Likes

Calculus is generally easy and intuitive and you can literally just funny your way through it. Thereā€™s only very specific trig substitutions in Calc II which IMO you cannot funny your way through and you have to actually memorise them rather than coming up with it on the spot

you canā€™t funny your way through calc 3. half of calculus generalizes very nicely to multiple variables and the other half gives you multiple middle fingers in your attempt to do so and itā€™s impossible to tell which half something is in until you actually learn it. and also your teacher/professor will try to draw in 3d (emphasis on try)

you also canā€™t funny your way through differential equations courses because damn that tank really is mixing

1 Like

Source?

Source?

Okay you canā€™t funny your way through the last exam of your idfferential equations course but thatā€™s the last exam who gives a shit. No id onā€™t know whta the dirac delta umpulse function is cause I didnt real the textbook or do the home work oor any of that shit

maybe i just canā€™t funny my way through differential equations. because of professor. but also not remembering anything from odeā€™s is not helping me in pdeā€™s and pdeā€™s are also just made by the devil sometimes

I mean I canā€™t really tell you anything about Calc 3 given Iā€™ve been in the cours 2 weeks but the 2 weeks ahve been very easy. False sense of security voice

1 Like

Sometimes people get mad at me for being confidently wrong. Like ā€œhow the fuck do you not see you donā€™t 100% know this for sureā€. And my answer to that is I donā€™t know anything 100% for sure because I periodically convince myself Iā€™m hallucinating or misremembering various basic facts of my day-to-day life so Iā€™m just used to projecting unfelt confidence about everything. And itā€™s WAY funnier this way

Iā€™ll give you a math problem real quick and see if you can solve it

1 Like

tbf i just crammed right before the test every time and always got away with it because hw was optional. but this is not conducive to me actually remembering anything from calc 3

We also have optional homework itā€™s gonna be the death of me

Whatā€™s the difference between ā€œI donā€™t know if Iā€™m mafia because what if Iā€™m hallucinating my own rolecardā€ and ā€œI donā€™t know if that guyā€™s mafia because maybe my Dreamer information was wrongā€. No difference. I believe them both intensely

Cal 3 is super easy once you realize you can derive everything by drawing the problem hold on one more minute getting the textbook

1 Like

Iā€™m the king, man. I run the underworld, guy

question 1: MAY