Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

surely its turing complete. surely

i think a just pushes my problem onto someone else and b is just if i regain motivation

it is 4am and im listening to ok computer talking about a thingamajig i made months ago

1 Like

I followed like a quarter of this
That sounds cool though - I could never make that :joy_cat:

1 Like

nya cs flowcharts nya nya nya nya nya we love cs flowcharts

Yeah fair and fair
I wish i had a solution to our queue being a long wait and games being unscheduled, but every change i want to suggest feels like it would result in more problems or wouldnt work for fol

Blergh

4 Likes

this is because there is no solution

1 Like

i was mostly interested in esolangs. but instead of looking into them further i just kinda went fuck it lets make it. and then i remade it significantly more evil. it is worth noting that when i do stuff like this i dont write it down for the first several weeks and my memory sucks. i really do just think about it all day trying to solve stuff. at least when im active in my fixation.

1 Like

only weak charts have conditionals

1 Like

its fine
for the life of me i canā€™t suggest anything i think could remotely work, even stealing muā€™s system and leveling it down just feels like doing the exact same thing more complicatedly

1 Like

This did not age well

Good night chat

5 Likes

story are you a cs major :flushed:

2 Likes

ā€¦ let people mark when they want to start and have review take place 2 weeks before?
thats. all i have.

1 Like

@May

I didnā€™t know you were into that :flushed:

3 Likes

You didnā€™t know?

3 Likes

I feel like thatā€™s the third most common cookie thread subject

3 Likes
Summary

Iā€™m into it too dw

1 Like

this is because you had to design 1 less role thanks to me

3 Likes

Let me host FAM4 i proved my ability to design roles

2 Likes

i think more fam roles should be based around outsourcing site functions. by fam6 youā€™ll secretly make other people run the site for a week

2 Likes