Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

conflict is not abuse

justifying ur unempathetic gaslighting

great job may

3 Likes

I was in fact searching up the book “conflict is not abuse” because it was referenced in a conversation about my unempathetic gaslighting (by my friend who was defending me)

3 Likes

which conversation. because i recognize the other exact conversation

1 Like

oh this whole thing is still going? i thought it was one and done but looks like its a big debacle over there?

1 Like

I was simultaneously talking to you, and talking in a group chat wiht Litten and Hazzy and Magnus about crab rangoon (the latter two did not know what it was) and having a “nya competition” in which Litten and I had to compete say nya in the funniest way (as judged by Magnus) to win eternal superiority over the other

3 Likes

Yeah it is an ongoing thing

3 Likes

Basically htere’s been like a separate conflict every single damn game about my Unempathetic Gaslighting and I have been trying recently to like actually resolve it but it’s difficult and things are difficult

3 Likes

May you have an army at your disposal
Ready to go whenever u call o7

4 Likes

im looking at my google searches and beyond one really sus moment its all really boring

i was hoping my adhd brain would make more funnies

3 Likes

ooh okay i see

i thought the original instance of the issue was still ongoing and i was surprised coz i swear that was over a month ago

but that makes a bit more sense yeah. sorry that there’s continuous. disagreements

3 Likes

We’re at the point where I don’t think most, people, think I am actively malicious anymore, I think, but people have complaints that we have not yet talked out regarding my “mafia playstyle” and it’s all people who I’ve either caught as wolf or falsely thought I caught as wolf and having this discussion is going to be very awkward given it’s so deeply entrenched in mafia game salt

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

(pings ur girlfriend)

1 Like

oh okay i found a day full of dranged googles what was i doing on jan 3rd

2 Likes

may did this

3 Likes

What the fuck

3 Likes

my only google search on new years eve was a good one

2 Likes

chupie chupie

2 Likes

LISTEN. There was one wolf role that could visit without killing, the Godfather, who could, and I quote, “night watch on nights w/o mafia kill”. I asked the GM specifically “does this means on nights when there is no kill at all, or on nights when the Godfather does not kill”, and I got an ambiguous answer. I asked again, repeatedly, and got no answer those times. So I gave up and assumed it meant “on nights without a mafia kill”.

And then, on a night with a kill (wolves were the only potential source of kills), I saw somebody in a doctor double claim visit a player who was very townyl. So, having thought no wolf roles could visit, of course I assumed the player I saw visit was locktown and the doctor claim I didn’t see visit was lockwolf. And I was fakeclaiming 3P Witch so I whispered them trying to get a confession. And they got very very very upset at me when I didn’t back down on thinking they were a wolf

2 Likes