Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

lmao

1 Like

i laughed

5 Likes

I can never think of even one word to describe my personaliyt

2 Likes

throwback to when I accidentally forgot I was in a neighborhood chat rather than dead chat (dead players were allowed to talk in the neighborhood) and started discussing Mafia claims with a living player

6 Likes

i think i was desperate to have the fancy label of a “partner” so i was too reckless to find it and wasn’t thinking calmly and logically so it ended up being Bad. i can still get affection from friends. everything i could get from a partner i think i already get from friends. i wouldnt mind a partner not at all, but, i wouldnt go out of my way any more for that, no. id go out of my way for friends, can never have enough friends

4 Likes

bias

2 Likes

bitchy?

because Quizbowlcord is the way it is this was handled by the living player being like “don’t worry I won’t tell any of the other players” (she was 3p)

7 Likes

throwback to when you accidentally forgot you were in off topic instead of mafia chat and pointed out that you had a chance if may wasn’t the last to flip

7 Likes

squishy

1 Like

i forgot this happened tbh but i also didn’t play this game

1 Like

what a totally normal thing for me to have been discussing in my rolecard, nothing to see there

3 Likes

slap

1 Like

it still blows my mind that there were people who were like “wait are we sure this isn’t a scumslip” and they just. got ignored

7 Likes

the relationship between arctic and you is probably more stable than most LDRs so i get it

this is why i have cats (one is meowing very loudly right now. i wish i had one less cat.)

6 Likes

this is usually how real scumslips end up getting handled ime

1 Like

Arctic why are you doing awake at 4 am!!

1 Like

this is pretty early relative to the times i’ve been going to sleep recently

1 Like

hahaha so cute :blush:

and yeah tbh i. thinking back. not just w arcy this has been true for everyone else that has been close to me. yeah

2 Likes

How did that go

1 Like