Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i despise fizzy water. but i love sugar. the carbonation isnt mandatory but it usually means there will be lots of sugar in it. that makes me happy

1. beer
  2. vodka
  3. water
1 Like

this but sub out juices for sparkling cider and milk for lattes

2 Likes

List of favourite May beverages

• Went to Italy and they gave us limoncello after every meal at a restaurant cause that’s what Italians do and it was sooo good but I never have any at home
  • Also the lemon soda they had there
  • Peach iced tea (specifically as I imagined/had it after middle school walking into town with my friends buying it from the pizza place (doesn’t taste the same anymore)
  • Sparkling water (I am a freak)
  • Water
  • Mojito
4 Likes

Anyone’s a grape juice consumer here?

1 Like

May blues…

1 Like

thats a decent one. its like juice lets be real just less or no sugar. its all just chemical flavorings. not bad. here its more expensive than juices so i avoid it. if we’re talking about vitamin water

british geezer

1 Like

these are good choices

i had limoncello in italy too, i also started liking sparkling water recently (i’ve told this story like 3 times now)

mojito is one of my favorite cocktails too

2 Likes

I only drink lemon/orange/lime soda . Only citrus for me

1 Like

I have a hate relationship with sparkling water

I even issued a restraining order

3 Likes

4 Likes

if i had the money id drink nothing but milk. one time i started gulping down a 1 litre bottle and it was so tasty i couldnt stop and then i finished 70% of it. mmm yummy yummy milk in my tummy. i loooove milk

2 Likes

Twenty minutes
Tic
Toc

2 Likes

milk’s always tasted weird to me idk

2 Likes

I’ve been drinking those vanilia and strawberry milk things

1 Like

I’ve always liked vanilia milk

1 Like

i might have gotten a surge of growth (height) due to ton of milk in middle school. i was short. then suddenly i grew to be the tallest. i have stretch marks on my back, on my skin, from sudden growth

1 Like

Hm I wore boots without heels today because the outfit looked better that way and when I was walking up a flight of stairs it genuinely strained my legs to not have the heels

2 Likes

thats usually how that works

2 Likes