Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

What is sleeping?

2 Likes

I AM all gwowed up, you dummy!

1 Like

Something you do until 7:00 pm my time

2 Likes

I didnā€™t cause I had to bring towels back and change into pajamasand now the room is way too hot so Iā€™m giving myself until :00 for it to cool down. You should sleep

1 Like

See Iā€™m not underweight but I do burn three to four thousand calories every day. So what I eat also doesnā€™t really matter. Still though gotta stay disciplined with the protein so I can bulk

1 Like

i wanna cook for all of u. i dont know a lot of recipes but. most of the times ive cooked for people they loved it and i felt so happy

3 Likes

i enjoyed it

2 Likes

why burn so much?

I used to cook more often but I donā€™t so much anymore cause itā€™s so many repetitive motions

2 Likes

I love to cook but Iā€™ve been doing it less these days because Iā€™m so busy and donā€™t want to have to invest the time to clean up after

1 Like

I get to eat whatever I want because I had disorders therefore Iā€™m forbidden from doing any more of that. Overeating somewhat is not going to be more dangerous than eating so little I canā€™t sit up in bed

2 Likes

Hihgly recommend this itā€™s a free pass forever to do whatever I want forever

2 Likes

Itā€™s more of a consolation prize

2 Likes

Running constantly at work
Run 6+ miles and swim 2+ miles at the gym after work every day
Cardio helps me fight stress and insomnia and keeps my joints strong which is invaluable at my job

1 Like

Shhhhh

2 Likes

I should exercise more Iā€™m happier when I do.

1 Like

im pretty sure the only reason im not crippingly underweight is because i eat so much junk at night
about 1/3 of my diet is just cookies or cupcakes or donuts

4 Likes

Itā€™s a like an exercise! Uhhh umm tutuu you do exercises right

2 Likes

On my off days Iā€™ll just casually go run 30 miles plus on the lakeshore trail

1 Like

even if i wanted to cook fancy stuff i donā€™t have anywhere to store ingredients
we have like 1.5 fridges between 5 people all cooking different stuff, this equates to me having 1 shelf and a bit of room for like 2 bottles in the door thing and itā€™s full of essentials

1 Like