Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

They know their auidence

well if you were gonna go to walmart for it you wouldn’t be at a quiktrip

1 Like

you will be price gouged simply because you’re not near a supermarket that’s just how the crumble cookies

1 Like

I got 3 meat sticks and a donut for ten dollars what a steal

It’s 8 minutes away

…like may is stealing away the sleeping victory

2 Likes

that’s basically next door why are you going to a gas station

1 Like

Lazy

touche

1 Like

See here’s the thing
I can walk to quick trip
Walmart would take a hour
And sure I just drove to quick trip but it’s the principle of the matter

image-86
battle of the gaslighters

1 Like

I only drove because it was so cold

This is where it’s at lol. Got a bottle at jewel and wow it’s exactly how I like my hot sauce. Eyes on fire and barely tolerable but only after a gallon of water

1 Like

Definitely going to store it at work in case I ever get hungry and have no other options – we can get food for free there if we want. I don’t like to as I find the taste terrible and it wrecks my diet, but the insane++ level hot sauce would at least make it tolerable and hunger makes it impossible to work because it’s so distracting and irritating

I usually bring my own yogurt or apples or whatever but just in case I forget or don’t have time, it’s good to have a contingency in place

May has not stopped disagreeing and levying the banhammer. If anything, she’s disagreeing more

1 Like

i season with salt black pepper and garlic powder on each side before pan frying

i fry on high-ish heat. between medium and high. until it gets golden brown

if you cook it on medium or lower heat for a longer time i think that’s how it becomes rubbery. i wouldn’t know coz my pork chops are juicy and delicious :sunglasses:

ok

cosmically damaging tutuu with my mind

3 Likes

meanie :(