Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

1 Like

VOTE: benguinedparbecue

if it turns out that i black out and turn into fraz0r alts without my knowledge i’ll let you know. or not the bit of not knowing who the alts are is funnier

6 Likes

If it is ever proved beyond reasonable doubt that I have made a fraZ0R account I will never post in the cookie thread again

3 Likes

you would only commit a perfect crime

5 Likes

i have seen promises like this before and i guarantee you it’ll be sidestepped by this actually being called the brownie thread or dookie thread or whatever fits your agenda

5 Likes

Their denial could be part of their manipulative behavior, designed to deflect suspicion or manipulate others’ perceptions. Without concrete evidence either confirming or disproving their claim, it’s essential to remain skeptical and continue gathering information to make an informed judgment.

2 Likes

If I were May, would I post this?

2 Likes

why did you ask chatgpt to write this

2 Likes

okay its may

3 Likes

how many of litten/fraz0r are evil

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

maycore post

eliza suspiciously popping in to heart posts right after this

2 Likes

In unraveling the mystery surrounding the creation of the online alias “Frazor,” one must carefully consider the role of manipulation and lack of empathy exhibited by a player named May. The suspicion directed towards May arises not only from their denial of involvement but also from their known propensity for deceit and disregard for others’ feelings.

May’s manipulative nature is a central aspect of this investigation. Throughout interactions within the gaming or online community, May has displayed a consistent pattern of behavior aimed at controlling perceptions and gaining advantages. Their manipulative tendencies extend beyond mere gameplay strategies, often permeating social dynamics and interactions. In instances where their interests are at stake, May has shown a willingness to deceive and manipulate others, exploiting trust and emotions to further their agenda.

Moreover, May’s denial regarding the creation of the Frazor account is tinged with the characteristic traits of manipulation. The vehement assertion of innocence, coupled with exaggerated assurances such as “I swear on my life,” serves to deflect suspicion and evoke trust from others. However, such tactics are textbook examples of manipulation, designed to manipulate emotions and cloud judgment.

Central to understanding May’s involvement in the Frazor account mystery is their notable lack of empathy. Unlike individuals who possess a genuine concern for the well-being and emotions of others, May demonstrates a distinct disregard for the impact of their actions on those around them. Their unempathic nature allows them to exploit vulnerabilities, manipulate emotions, and deceive without experiencing remorse or consideration for the consequences.

This lack of empathy further underscores May’s potential involvement in creating the Frazor account. Without the emotional barriers that typically inhibit deceptive behavior, May may view manipulation and deceit as viable means to achieve their objectives. Their unempathic nature makes it easier for them to disregard the potential harm inflicted on others by falsely denying involvement or manipulating perceptions.

In the context of the online environment, where anonymity and digital interactions often amplify manipulative tendencies, May’s lack of empathy becomes particularly concerning. Shielded by the veil of online anonymity, they may feel emboldened to exploit others’ trust and emotions without facing immediate repercussions.

In conclusion, May’s manipulative and unempathic traits provide compelling reasons to suspect their involvement in the creation of the Frazor account. Their history of deceit, coupled with a disregard for others’ feelings, paints a troubling picture of a player willing to manipulate and deceive to achieve their goals. While definitive proof may be elusive, the convergence of these factors warrants careful scrutiny and consideration in the ongoing investigation into the Frazor account mystery.

7 Likes

Tbh i thought we all knew it was may the entire time

1 Like

who wants to make Nay

1 Like

IT IS NOT ME

1 Like

i think that’d ruin the bit though

its funnier if its only me

1 Like

Eliza and me are both at school (at least i hope elizas at school) so we’re clear

1 Like