Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i have it as loose as possible the blood flows fine i make sure of it. i keep all feeling in my hands. its just the feeling of it pressing on my skin at all that fucks with me. it does also always bruise me but so do my socks and jeans i just have the funny bruising condition
it took me a while for my ring as well. i miss my ring

If yuo have bad enough blood flow sometimes literally even a normal well-fitted watch can cut off circulation

Gravity can cut off circulation for me

i think that would require a visit to the doctor

I have visited lots of doctors about it yes

to clarify my hand is fine. i just cant have things pressing on me for extended periods. especially my wrist things cant touch my wrists

ā€œextended periodsā€ i have never worn a watch longer than 20 minutes i am lying

I excusively play Splatoon with split joy-cons because if I donā€™t hold my hands separately and angled downward they will go numb so fast

your wrists are generally considered important points of blood flow yes

Note that I also have very small bony wrists so I think thatā€™s part of it? Itā€™s very uncomfortable to evne touch my wrists. Not even just from the wrist point of view .Itā€™s like thereā€™s too much bone there and I feel like I could snap it in half

its a comfort thing. the feeling of anything touching them. i get incredibly uncomfortable and squirmy when my pulse is taken

anyways i would advise not wearing a collar regardless because thereā€™s a really large amount of blood vessels there for obvious reasons

2 Likes

it also takes rather minimal force to close someoneā€™s windpipe

1 Like

iā€™m still alive

1 Like

itā€™s not going to kill you but it isnā€™t going to feel good also what

1 Like

i need to get an eye patch

For Now

oh italy,

1 Like

chat im going to bed good night chat