Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

1 Like

That is not necessarily broadly applicable advice. Stuff I’ve got if I overwork myself (by my body’s loose definition of overwork) I genuinely will be too tired to move for days. Which is backwards progress. So I gotta be careful

2 Likes

see! disaster!

1 Like

The lines went down :/

5 Likes

slight smile

im gonna have to go to the doctors about it. its not my medication ive not upped it yet im just fucked for some reason. cant remember the last time i slept well

1 Like

also india out here in 1920 moment

Fair enough! My job/injuries converted me into a slightly crazy person that appreciates pain so that is perhaps not the best advice for everyone

2 Likes

Cookie thread would have you know I also tend to appreciate pain. It is what has always come with any kind of activity I enjoy. Association is natural. I indulge myself and overwork sometimes. But I know it does not usually end well.

2 Likes

image008

2 Likes

hey have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries

me fr

2 Likes

me fr

Ifyou see me complaining about “I walked to the grocery store and it was incredibly painful and I almost fainted like three times” and go May there’s a regularly running bus to the grocery store why not just take that or spend one more dollar to get groceries at the university convenience store. That’s mot the point. I had fun

1 Like

you arent jade homestuck im jade homestuck

2 Likes

I’m at the extreme end of the spectrum lol. Any stress / pain I just use to fuel my runs and I also jaywalk as an art form

1 Like

AMETHYSSSTT WHERE ARE YOU

disabilities are non binary

4 Likes

Pain is fun and enjoyable often. I rarely if ever am stopped from anything by pain. Fatigue is often bad enough to genuinely paralyse me

2 Likes

wait that is jade homestuck huh