Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

just because it would have destroyed the timeline if she didn’t does not mean i consider her justified for making an unbeatable boss

1 Like

You can’t stop staring into the woods, you never noticed it bending that way.

In Symphony Hall, you look at the smiling posters for concerts and special events. You feel their grins on you as you turn away.

A flock of birds pass overhead. You’re momentarily distracted by the woods, and the birds are gone.

You look anxiously at your fellow townspeople, wondering when your time will run out, knowing that now is the time to take action.

Alone in Symphony Hall at night, every concert poster is now dated June 21st. Everyone’s eyes, ears, and mouths have been cut out, but you can still see them.

Sitting up in your sweaty bed, you consult your fragmented memory and try to remember when you last went to sleep.

There’s a tap on your shoulder, and you shudder out of your stupor, and tell the other townspeople that you’re fine, you were just distracted for a moment.

In Symphony Hall, you look at the corpses piled high in the basement. You feel their grins on you as you turn away.

You can’t stop staring into the woods, you never noticed it bending that way.

You need to stop this.

Because you’re running out of timestrength paper, because you’ve been writing the same thing over and over for hours.

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

Nobody died in the night. Day Five has begun. Mabel the is now your neighbor, always, no matter who or where you are. You have 24 hours for whispers and nominations. Good luck, and have fun!

I think i suddenly understand why besjbo called it cosmic horror

here, have a 100-word fic just for you (Marionette/[any woman Demon except Lleech])

this isn't inappropriate or anything but it is BotC shipfic

I pull away from her.

“I can’t do this,” I say. “I refuse to betray my people.”

My fingers scramble for a crossbow bolt. I have never been one for empty rhetoric.

Her eyes dance with amusement. “You already have.”

“You’re lying,” I say.

My crossbow is in my hands. No matter what evil lies within her soul, her body is still flesh and blood. I could kill her. I ought to kill her.

I stare at my crossbow, and do not draw back the string.

She leans in for another kiss, and this time I do not pull away.

1 Like

nice

brb posting this to #botc-memes

i wish arete wrote me fanfiction

1 Like

monkeys paw curls

you are the villain

sure, here you go :slight_smile:

Summary

katze sat down at her keyboard. It had been a long day, and she was ready to relax by browsing the internet.

As she opened up Discord, she noticed that she had five pings in FoL mod chat.

“For fuck’s sake,” she thought to herself. “Can’t they handle anything by themselves?”

She switched to fortress of lies dot com, hoping to orient herself before reading through what the other mods were saying. In the corner, she could see several flagged posts. She opened up the review menu.

There, at the top of her screen, were the dreaded words:

Dybu Dabu.

5 Likes

I’m bored so I will take other requests for 100-word fic prompts (nothing that violates forum rules, obviously, and no RPF of people other than the requester)

1 Like

Arete of the waters write me a fanfiction

2 Likes

uh

can you be more specific (like, idk, is there any specific fandom or character that you want to request)

1 Like

otherwise I will pick for you

grave mistake

Me

2 Likes

hm what characters from UFB should I abuse

Al-Hadikha from botc fic (real)

here you go

Brakuren eyed the game’s rules. No locked votes in XyLo. Interesting.

In the game thread, the villagers were running around like headless chickens. It was like they didn’t even realize how close they were to losing. (Maybe they didn’t. It wasn’t like they had been playing particularly well up to this point.)

All the mafia were around. One villager had already voted another, and he’d made it very clear that he was leaving the thread for a few hours. With nine players alive, and four mafia, they could win right now.

But they’d have to commit the ultimate sin: quickhammering.

2 Likes

lmao