Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i just go in modchat and curse at the other mods until they do stuff

2 Likes
intended implication

the savant and flowergirl both chose to live because they have good roles, the demon chose the poisoner as the third to guarantee that they would also choose to live, thereby getting three kills off

2 Likes

i like the implication that the poisoner is like tol Servant

town of salem wiki fics go hard

the tos2 ones are pretty bad iirc but the tos1 ones go hard

anyone have more Requests

1 Like

cerenovus mutant fic

1 Like

arctic getting banned

1 Like

sorry I’m not writing RPF without permission

1 Like

rock paper fruit

1 Like

The Zombuul / Mastermind / Devil’s Advocate trio against a town who’s figured it all out.

1 Like
:)

The man’s head throbbed. He pressed his hands to his forehead, hoping to drive away the pain long enough that he could think, but that only made it more intense.

He was an outcast. He knew that perfectly well. Even in his current state, he could clearly remember the glares of hatred that had plagued his childhood before he learned to hide.

So why did he suddenly feel an overwhelming compulsion to tear off his cloak and reveal himself as the monster he really was?

“I-- have-- nothing-- else-- to-- share,” he choked out, and then his vision went white.

1 Like

i give permission

2 Likes

i prefer >:)

1 Like

@Arete write an orangedandblack5 fanfic

actually this fucks

2 Likes

this is not the real eliza she is too young and pure to say “this fucks”

2 Likes

i stole the phrase from… was it geyde or ici

i am now extremely tempted to submit “Mountanious Garden” to the queue thread

• instead of a factional kill, each day the mafia submits 3 players, even mafia members, who will then be asked if they want to live or die that night
  • those who choose “die” die. those who choose “live” live, but if all 3 choose “live” then all 3 die fliplessly
  • at start of day the previous night’s picks are announced