Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

3 Likes

pour little arcky

1 Like

what are some things that you enjoy or have previously enjoyed (they don’t have to be hobbies)

1 Like

I used to dance, that was cool I guess - I don’t do it anymore because I’m too weak and pathetic (mostly true)

uhmm
before uni I played badminton pretty regularly and I likedthat I guess. I don’t know why I stopped doing this I kinda just stopped doing things

there’s probably other stuff I’m forgetting

4 Likes

“too weak and pathetic” in the sense of like “you’re worse than the other people and it feels kind of embarrassing” or like “you get tired after 15 minutes” or like “you will get injured if you try” or

okay, if you wanted to get back into badminton what would be the easiest way to do it? is there like a badminton club or a friend you could go play with or anything?

2 Likes

i can’t do it very well anymore because of my tremors (but i also don’t think i was very good in the first place lmao)
i won’t get injured or anything though

yes
both actually
but um idk i’d just find it awkward reaching out for that
i haven’t played in years so i’d suck and i don’t think the guy in question does beginner stuff lol

2 Likes

HOUSE FACT OF THE DAY: house pronounces arceus r-c-s instead of r-k-s. this is because it is the correct way to say arceus

4 Likes

given that house is known to own a game boy advanced you can also assume he has played Pokémon from this

3 Likes

this vexes me

2 Likes

Arctic sports arc 2

1 Like

I think that if you can’t do it very well, but you aren’t going to hurt yourself, it’s fine to keep doing it. it’s not like there’s anything wrong with not being very good at dancing

if it would be awkward to reach out to your friend it might be easier to just show up to the club?

2 Likes

can you pick one of the activities we talked about and pick a time to Do That Activity? whichever one you prefer is fine

2 Likes

aret aret (affectionate)

2 Likes

nya nya nya nya nya

4/5

1 Like

which one are you not you seem like a 5/5 to me :curtain:

2 Likes

katze flirting with Luka:

2 Likes

6 Likes

No, yes, yes, no, no.