Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

One of my most physically intense shifts ever, then just casually ran 7-8 miles at the gym before therapy

rip

what time is it on Thursday?

1 Like

3-5pm

ok! can you set an alarm or reminder or something for Thursday at (whatever time you’d need to leave to get there by 3)?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

omg arete you’re not my mom!

2 Likes

Thread is moving so fast no one will notice I’m gay

3 Likes

I just noticed in the AJJ song dissonance he just goes “mmmm” quietly at the start for like no reason what a guy

2 Likes

YOU LISTEN TO AJJ???

2 Likes

i saw them in september during their disposable everything tour!!!
loooooooove ajj

2 Likes

Then when I got back from break, business was explosive and I got to keep running while taking orders. So so exhilarating

After running at the gym and stopping at the cafe next door, it was my first time zooming my therapist in two months. Was a great challenge managing to update her on everything in just 45 minutes

Now I’m at a board game meetup for the evening. Definitely a top 20 day of my life

1 Like

When I get home, I think I’ll have a white claw, fold and put away all my laundry, and then go run 20+ more miles on the lakeshore. It’s over 40F today which is awesom3

1 Like

My spanish with a customer today was also flawless which felt great

1 Like

eliza

2 Likes

hi

1 Like

we should launch an fol charity event centered around eliza not pressing like for as many days as possible

5 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

do u liek my new pfp goober

1 Like

its p good

1 Like

not as good as the old one tho

1 Like