Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

@discobot quote

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are. — Julius Charles Hare

shut upo

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: It is never too late to be what you might have been. — George Eliot

@discobot quote

no one loves you

:left_speech_bubble: Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. — Rumi

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Variety’s the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour. — William Cowper

get discobot the cookie

1 Like

@discobot quote

tell zugzwang he sucks

:left_speech_bubble: Bold is not the act of foolishness but the attribute and inner strength to act when others will not so as to move forward not backward. — Byron Pulsifer