Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

AGES ARETE MIGHT BE:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19…

7 Likes

Very informative stuff

Yikes

1 Like

May give me a status on your conditions! How are you feeling

1 Like

wait are you ace or aroace

This is valid
It is also valid for other ace people to say they’re gay

I misleadingly tell progressive friends from real life that I am ace if they ask, so I don’t get to be seen as different because :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes

what

So

Before this crisis i was already borderline ace as i would need a rock-solid emotional bond forged over a year plus, multiple shared interests, and most importantly, someone who is thricely into nerd culture, very hyper, and has that “little bit of psycho in them” as I do, before I would want anything physical at all.

But this whole matter generated so much anxiety that it almost killed me. So now both.

1 Like

I also had a traumatic experience involving an edible near the apex of the crisis

1 Like

I’m not sure how to put it best than to tell you that, there’s people that are “semi-accepting”. That understand your orientation but start to see you differently because of it (if you exit out of the closet) and that’s not really pleasant.

2 Likes

Now that I’m not at home sometimes people have default assumption that my sexuality is anything other than gay and it’s strange to me. I’m so used to that being just, like, a given basic fact about me

2 Likes

Wait is this a “im gay and don’t want people to know”

2 Likes

Or is it a “im straight and don’t want people to know”
I thought it was that one

Yes. Though I have to say I am lucky to have people on the internet to actually say my experiences.

2 Likes

Okay cool we’re good :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

No, I’m :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :closed_umbrella: :cupboard_emoji:

1 Like

Basef

1 Like

I see

1 Like

shouldve said like first grade

1 Like