so silcion chip?

1 Like

Iā€™d go 100% cyborg if I had to to retain my speed and intensity

1 Like

last question

fol itself is a virus

1 Like

Staying Alive - The Scenarios

The operation was successful! Whatā€™s more, a few years later, advances in technology enabled scientists to perform a similar operation which gave you back an organic brain and body, so now youā€™re fully human again. Hurrah!

Round 3 - Die or Freeze?

Strange as it may seem, it has been discovered that reincarnation of a sort does actually occur. It seems that there is some immaterial part - call it a soul - in all human beings. On death, it leaves the body and enters the body of a new-born animal or human. It does not take memory with it, of course, for if it did weā€™d have known this were true already! It is thought that it may have some effect in determining oneā€™s character, but given the evidence for the strong influence of genes and upbringing, this effect is thought to be relatively small.

Even stranger than the fact of reincarnation, it seems that our souls die if stored at below freezing point for longer than a week.

These facts are vital to the last choice you must make. You are very ill, but scientists have almost found a cure for the disease you have. Further, they have also developed a technique to ā€˜deep freezeā€™ humans, enabling them to be revived later with their memories and character intact. You have two choices.

The first choice is to let the disease take its toll. Your body will die, but your soul will live on. The second choice is to be deep frozen, then thawed and cured later. This will destroy your soul and only has a thirty per cent chance of success; that is, there is a 70 per cent chance that the thawing and curing wonā€™t work.

You must make the choice that you think will give your self the biggest chance of surviving.

Let my body die
Freeze me now

what makes your brain is the ability to keep feeling, i think
either option doesnā€™t really impact my survival

2 Likes

it did ask fr survival yeah

1 Like

silicion chip sounds easier to deal with and sounds harmless

1 Like

last round

let my body die wtf

imo if you donā€™t have memories you arent the same person
your soul is an imposter personality chip

Lemao who gives a fuck about the flesh i need my soul always and forever

this entire question relies on the soul being definitely haven proven to exist which is dumb. but killing your immortal soul for a 30% chance is crazy

freeze

this is the worst question ever
you canā€™t say ā€œHEY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC FRAMEWORK OF THE SELF THAT YOU DO NOT HOLDā€ then say ā€œCOOL MAKE A DECISION BASED ON HOW YOU THINK THE MINOR DETAILS OF THIS FRAMEWORK AREā€

4 Likes

hm
fair

i donā€™t have a soul either way

i pawned it for fifty bucks

let my body die assuming the concept of soul is real (its not, but just for the sake of fun)